DC-Net Video Conference Recording and Sharing services are available for District government customers only.
DC-Net Video Conference Recording and Sharing services let you upload, edit and share videos through a secure Cisco Show and Share web portal. A few of the many uses of this service include: government employee training and communications, agency-wide and government-wide announcements and maintaining records of important conferences and hearings.
- A YouTube-like environment behind the secured firewall
- Ability to upload, perform basic editing and share videos in easy-to-use portal
- Searchable library of videos (enterprise-wide, per agency or per privileged users)
- Auto-transcription for videos
- Ability to view videos based on assigned permissions level