Layer 1 fractional and full wavelengths are available with point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration.
DC-Net uses Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology, which transmits multiple wavelengths over a single optical fiber; each data signal has its own wavelength.
Service handoffs include Ethernet, FC/FICON, SONET or direct wave (OTN) interfaces.
Key features include:
- Bandwidth speeds available from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps. Higher speeds available on individual case basis.
- Dual-homed, diversely routed paths; built in disaster recovery
- Pricing includes access and transport
- Dedicated 24x7 network monitoring and customer support
- 99.999 percent availability backed by service-level agreement (SLA)
- Direct connectivity to core exchanges in Washington, DC
- Available public and private peering points for interconnection and offsite data storage/recovery
- OTU - 2.5 Gbps
- OTU2 - 10 Gbps
- OTU2e - 11.1 Gbps
- OTU3 - 40 Gbps
Fractional Wave Transport
- 1 GigE