DC-Net provides voicemail options for all voice services.
- Avaya Digital and VoIP services—DC-Net offers Avaya Modular Messaging, a powerful unified messaging platform that offers exceptional scalability and a superior feature package of call answering, voice messaging and speech capabilities. TTY/TDD support for disabled callers and hearing-impaired employees and callers is included.
- Cisco VoIP service—DC-Net offers Cisco Unity, a reliable, secure, scalable and full-featured voice and unified messaging platform.
Note: Cisco and Avaya voicemail systems do not interoperate by default.
Voicemail options include:
- Voicemail 30 Minute Storage Single Password
- Voicemail Premium 60 Minute Storage
- Voicemail Premium 90 Minute Storage
- Voicemail Announcement Only
Standard voicemail messages are stored for 90 days.
You can purchase voicemail on the first line and additional lines.